Thursday 25 October 2012

Wedding Dress Shopping- Part 2



Just to let you know there are no dresses that were harmed by vomit during the making of this blog post.

My second wedding dress shopping day :D Hopefully this time wont be as much of a disaster as the last time was :D

My sister and I researched for where a wedding dress shop that stocked a certain wedding dress designer I was desperate to try on.

<3 Pronovias dress <3

Luckily we were able to find a shop close by called Matchmaker. Dare I say that this shop is located in Brentwood Essex just around the corner from Amy Childs (TOWIE) salon so lets just say I was very nervous to see what these Brentwood dresses were like.

Entering the shop with mummy, Liane, Tayla and Jensen to help me make my decision! I was so excited!! Surrounded by beautiful dresses I was in my dream world :D:D I had been given full range of picking dresses and having my little lady get the dresses ready to try on :D After picking out a trillion dresses I decided maybe I should try some on.

Who cares about what the other dresses were like lets just get to the ONE!!!

The thing is I hadn’t actually picked out my wedding dress, my little helper knew me better than I thought. Basically I had to explain to her that I either needed a dress with sleeves or with a dress with a shrug, her face lit up and she said to me I know ‘the one’!!! She rushed back with this certain dress. It was Pronovias (my designer!!!) and it had a shrug that came with it, I wasn’t too convinced when she first showed it to me but I thought I should try it on! I slipped it on and it felt amazing but I was concerned as there wasn’t any bling (everyone that knows me knows I LOVE bling!!!) so she quickly ran out and came back with a belt covered in diamonds wrapped it round my waist, what more could I ask for!

I couldn’t wait to see what the whole package looked like with my dress, my belt, my tiara, my veil and ME :D

As I walked out I looked straight at my mum and Liane and I can say their reactions made me feel amazing! I turned to face the mirror……I look dang hawt!!! ;) I knew from that moment on that this was MY wedding dress, the very dress I had been dreaming of my entire life!!!!

Here we go ladies and gentleman………………My Dress (minus the belt)


Pronovias
Alcanar


I felt like a real life princess! Now bring on the Wedding day where I can wear it for the WHOLE day!!
14/07/2012


No comments:

Post a Comment