Thursday 11 October 2012

Asking My Bridesmaids :)


As Josh has now asked his most important question to me (for now) it is now my time to ask my most important question……………………..Will you be my bridesmaid?!!! :)

With the Pinterest craze happening I searched high and low on there for amazing ideas and I thought I had found THE most perfect idea. But after taking some time to think I decided create my own idea. Pinterest 0–Jenna 1.
I love my idea. Here it is :)

Seen as Josh proposed to me I thought it would be cute if I proposed to my bridesmaids.

1.    I bought some cute boxes from paperchase to act as a ring box.



     2. I typed up my proposal to my beautiful bridesmaids and cut them into a heart shape so they were able to fit into the box.













3.  
I then stuffed the box with cotton wool and then placed a Haribo ring on top and then placed the question on top.




4. I wrote another letter, which informed the bridesmaid that she needed to upload a photo onto Facebook with her answer to the proposal and if she has accepted my proposal she needs to be wearing the ring. :) I slipped the piece of paper in the envelope with the box. 




5.     Hey presto!! Done. Signed, sealed, delivered.


6. I now just have to wait for my precious girls to upload their answer photos onto Facebook. 


Such a simple idea but it was so much fun to make and send to the girls. I just hope they enjoyed receiving their proposal!

Here are some of their answers :)

Liane <3




Laura <3



No comments:

Post a Comment