Thursday 4 October 2012

What time is it?!




It’s wedding planning time :D WAHOOOOOO!! 

It is finally time to put everything I had glued and scrapbooked into my wedding book (every girl has to have their own wedding book) and bring it all to life! At the age of 14 and probably earlier than that I have bought wedding magazines, ripped out the pages and glued them into my book.

When you think about planning a wedding you think about the important things but you forget about the little things, I didn’t even think a list could ever be this long!! But nothing and I mean nothing can or will ever take over how excited I am to marry Josh.

Hopefully I wont spend all my hard earned money on wedding magazines trying to find ideas because after looking through my wedding book I am not feeling what my favourite wedding dress and colour scheme are. Apparently at the age of 14 I had rubbish taste J and a disgusting fashion sense.

6 Months to create a new book and plan this beauty :D






 

No comments:

Post a Comment