Monday 17 November 2014

Younique 3D Fibre/Fiber Lash Mascara Review



So I know what you were all thinking….. WAHHHOOOO she’s home from Chile; no more annoying blogs but I am very excited to post my first ‘beauty’ blog.
Today I am writing about a product I have recently discovered that must literally have been sent down from Heaven.......Younique 3d fibre lash mascara.

Honestly, when my sister tried selling this to me, my first thoughts were that I never believed that it could be as amazing as she was saying it was. I just thought she wanted another sale because she was seriously bigging the mascara up and it sounded too good to be true, but oh how I was wrong.
When I tried it, I was initially a little scared to apply the mascara just because you have to use 2 brushes and the fibre brush looks quite daunting so I made sure my sister was by my side to tell me what I needed to do.  To start with, you apply the gel mascara and instantly the difference it made to my eyelashes was MAHOUSIVE!!  Then it was time to use the dreaded fibre brush; all you have to do is make sure there are no fibres sticking out on the brush and then just apply the fibres quickly onto the gel before the gel dries! After just 1 coat, my eyelashes had been transformed and were now so long and curly (and for those of you who know me, my eyelashes are rubbish, short and do not curl and hardly curl at all) and so I was (and still am) over the moon to have found this miracle in my life!! I normally use the Rimmel Day 2 Night mascara and I absolutely could not live without it but now after trying the Younique 3d Fibre mascara, I don’t think I will ever go back.

       Younique 3D                                            Rimmel-Day 2 Night


To take off the mascara I just used a normal face wipe and it came off fine with that.

If you wanted more dramatic lashes, all you would have to do is apply another coat of the gel and then the fibre mascara - and keep applying it until you are happy with how they are looking.
Bottom Right: No Mascara
Top & Lefty: Left eye- Younique 3D - Right- Rimmel Day 2 Night

Here is the link to the younique website in case you wanted a bit more info on the mascara. All I can say is that I absolutely love it and cannot wait till I own my own one!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment