Thursday 22 November 2012

My Bridal Shower :) The Morning :)




Before I start this post I just want to say a massive Thank You to my Sister, my Mum and my Dad (with his wooden craftiness J) they were amazing at organizing everything that happened on this special/beautiful day (and for Emma helping them out too J) I had absolutely nothing to do with this day and it was all such an AMAZING surprise. I am so thankful for such an amazing family and for the time they gave up and the efforts they made to create my beautiful bridal shower and to make me the happiest girl J. I also would like to thank my beautiful family and friends that came to support me and to have such a fun girlie night J I really hope you all had such an amazing time I know I did.

I love you all.

I was woken up early on Saturday 7th July still having no idea what the day had to hold for me J I was told to dress all in black or all in white and then to head downstairs. As I arrived downstairs I was handed a tiara with a veil, necklaces, a sash and a tutu J Now I am dressed like a Princess and ready to party.

 Lets Go Girls J

I am told by Liane that there are two parts to the day.

Part 1
Spa Time J 
Tayla, Liane, Emma, Mummy and I headed to The Reef Spa in town where we were going to have our toenails painted and relaxation time WAHOO!! Just what the doctor ordered. Sitting down in a massage chair whilst soaking my feet in hot soapy water and drinking a yummy hot chocolate, mmmmmmmmmmm what a dream!!! 

 



 



















After getting all our feet tickled and beautifully painted we all headed up to the relaxation room to chill and eat sandwiches, cakes, strawberries and cream J


Sadly we had to leave due to everyone else needing to go home to start setting up for my Bridal shower J After the embarrassment of walking through town at 11am looking a little silly we arrived home where I was locked in my room until I was summoned downstairs.
After a few hours I was finally summoned downstairs to check out my Evening Bridal Shower. 

J
To Be Continued
Part 2 To Come
J

No comments:

Post a Comment