Thursday 8 November 2012

Photo Shoot Number 2.



Now this photo shoot was with our Wedding photographer Christopher Martin. It's quite a Long story about how we came across Chris but to cut it short Josh, my mum and my dad happened to randomly bump into Chris after looking at a possible wedding venue. They were able to quickly speak to Chris and have a quick peek at his photos and it is clear to say we all loved his photos and booked him straight away. 

J

We met up on a beautiful Saturday afternoon just after I had been through the Temple for the first time.   
    
J

We headed to Chris’ house as I had asked to have our photo shoot in and around some fields J I had seen some beautiful photos in Pinterest (Of course!) and I had wanted to try and recreate these scenes. Who knew how lucky I was as Chris, our photographer, lived next to a couple of beautiful mahousive fields….WAHOOOO!!!!








We were only posing/taking photos for an hour and a bit but Joshua and I were so happy with how the photos came out. Chris truly captured the pictures we were wanting and then some. Chris really made us feel so comfortable and made it such an enjoyable experience. We were all laughing non-stop and just had so much fun in creating beautiful photos. We just wanted to say a mahousive Thank You to Chris for everything that you did for us.



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment