Friday 2 November 2012

Our First Photo Shoot


Our first photo shoot was with our lovely Dalver Birak. Dalver was my Manager at Superdry (a legend Manager at that!!). He also during his spare time loves photography and has shot many weddings and different bits and bobs so who better than to ask to take our wedding invite photos J During work we discussed different locations where we could have our little photo shoot, after a few discussions we decided to go to the park and also to the beach. The beach was a MUST for me I had a certain pose in mind (I will show you later J).
On Monday 26th March, a beautiful sunny day, we headed to a beautiful random park and to Botany Bay.







 
 

This is THE photo :)

We had such an amazing time with Dalver. He is an incredible photographer and really made our photo shoot such an enjoyable experience. Our photos as you can see were absolutely stunning and they were everything I had thought/dreamt of. So, if anybody is looking for or needing a photographer Dalver is your man!!!!
Lets just say I was a very happy girl and Josh was a very happy boy J
Thank You Dalver.

P.s. I will try and find our wedding invitations and upload  them onto here so you guys are able to see how the photos worked with our invites :)




1 comment:

  1. Indeed that is "THE PHOTO". I love everything about it! It's very, very simple but it's one of the most romantic photos I've seen by far.

    Kelli Mueller

    ReplyDelete