Thursday 18 October 2012

Wedding Dress Shopping Part 1




Wedding dress shopping J today is the day YYYYAAAYYYYY!! I think I can speak for every girl and say this day is the day we have all been dreaming of since being a little a girl!! Trying on lots of princess dresses J

After hardly being able to sleep due to my excitement I woke up with a slight headache and a dodgy stomach but you know what nothing can ruin this day this is my day!

I woke up and hopped in the shower to smell and look fresh. Applying my make-up trying to look the best that I could for my beautiful dresses.
My bridal dress looking team consisted of Mummy, Liane, Jensen (yes he is a boy and a little bubba but I needed a boy’s opinion ;)) Mumma Herycz and Jodie. Wahoo……..Lets go girls ;)

We all headed in convoy to Maidstone shopping centre. We arrived to our first bridal shop called Jodi’s, which is where Liane had got her beautiful wedding dress from so we had high hopes. I had in my head different dresses that I wanted to try on but I wanted to try lots of dresses on.

My first wedding dress I tried on was from the Ella collection. My mum and I had found it on Pinterest and I just fell in love with the dress J I tried it on and I felt absolutely amazing (mummy cried obviously). It was so plain but gorgeous!



 How gorgeous!So elegant and beautiful!


(At this point I am feeling a little queasy)

Onto the second dress to be honest I cannot remember what this dress was called or what it even looked like all I remember was it was big and white J

(Still feeling queasy)

Now the third dress was absolutely beautiful big, white, sparkly and covered in diamonds everywhere. I walked out feeling the best I have ever felt. I loved everybody looking at me and I loved staring at myself in the mirror feeling so beautiful but….oh no! I turned quickly to mum, ‘MUM do you have a bag?! I need a bag! Mum I am going to be sick!’ (Too late). I projectile vomited onto the floor and onto the dress :S WHOOPS! My wedding dress helper ran and emptied the bra pad bucket so I could use that to throw up in instead of onto my dress whilst having everybody in the wedding dress shop stare at me. It definitely was like the scene out of the film Bridesmaids!!

Finally after I finished throwing up I quickly got out of the dress feeling so embarrassed and just got back into my normal clothes and slumped in their sofa whilst the girls looked for bridesmaid dresses. Needing the ground to open up and take me away from this awkward situation!!

So, after trying on three wedding dresses I was done! We went to a few other shops but I just couldn’t bring myself to try on any more dresses!

Brides to be FYI the day you plan to go wedding dress shopping, it may turn out differently to how you may have dreamt it!

Fingers crossed my next trip wont be this eventful!!

I would also like to make a formal apology to my family there that day for what I made you sit and watch! I love you all very much x

Wedding dress shopping……TO BE CONTINUED!

No comments:

Post a Comment