Tuesday 19 May 2015

Time To Get Fit!

Time To Get Fit



At the beginning of the year I joined the gym (WHAT WAS I THINKING!!). This was another of my goals for 2015 and I hope it’s one that I will keep up!!





I have been searching high and low on Pinterest for different routines to do whilst in the gym (exercises that aren't too embarrassing etc!).  I am already addicted to the stepper - after my 3 times haha, I am a pro I know ;)  It’s strange because I don’t know why, but for some reason I just feel so good after it!!






My goal is to just tone EVERYWHERE, to get a bootay & find some muscles FINALLY haha!!








I have been using an app called 30 day abs which is killing me; hopefully I will see some results soon!! I started using this app last year but thanks to Christmas, it became difficult to keep up as we were travelling everywhere and I was eating tonnes of food so the last thing my body wanted to do was work out!! I also have the 30 day squats app but I feel quite uncomfortable doing squats as I feel like I’m not doing them properly, can anyone help me with this?! :)





Also, on my first trip to the gym I used some of the resistance machines and then decided to do some sit up’s. I soon got bored but didn't know what to do & then I remembered a friend’s fitness Instagram called Lean_ladies where they have uploaded a few of their work out routines, so I decided to try a few out.  I loved some of the exercises they have uploaded! So, please keep uploading ladies!!!






I also love having a gym buddy :)
Callie makes going to the gym FUN!!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6752773/?claim=56vwapaat4z">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment