Tuesday 18 February 2014

Chapter 5 - Love Is In The Air


Life In Chile

Chapter 5 – Love Is In The Air
(February 2014)
7 Months to go

I hope everyone had an amazing Valentines and got spoilt rotten and ate tons of yummy choccies :)

I am not really a Valentines Day lover; due to thinking everyday should be Valentines Day!! Hint hint Josh….. I think I should get flowers everyday ;) haha, just kidding but not!! :)

But, this year I really wanted to make a cute effort for Josh. So, Pinterest 1: 0 Jenna! I decided for the run up to valentines Josh would be able to open an envelope every day. Inside the envelope included a piece of paper with a different valentines theme/plan for each day. It is very embarrassing to show you all my efforts/craftiness, due to living in a country where you don’t understand the language; I decided to use anything and everything I could find in our apartment.






It’s the thought that counts right!!


Here are a few things that I included in the envelopes



  3rd February- Games Night




  7th February- Spa Night





  8th February- Breakfast In Bed 
(Pinterest 2- 0 Jenna)








Definitely looked nothing like the Pinterest one!!!! But still way yummy!


 9th February- PJ Party



 





Having way too much fun with the fan!


10th February- Chocolate fondue








I’m not going to lie it worked out so well! I was happy, Josh was happy! Happy Valentines to us both :)


So for my present from Josh, as some of you may have seen on Instagram, I was left with a cheeky sentence in my Valentines card, which read


To put you all out of your misery my wonderful Hubby had booked for us to go for a romantic day at a beautiful beach. So, we headed to the bus station (may I add we didn’t have enough time to go to a romantic restaurant so we had a nice romantic meal at Maccy D’s, Classy we know :)) to catch the bus to Viña del Mar, which is around 1 Hour and 45 minutes away. Once arriving it was just before midnight so we headed straight to our hotel, checked in and got taken up to our room. I am apologising to you in advance Josh for telling people but I have to :) my beautiful Joshy had gone to so much effort to surprise me with this (I honestly did not have a clue! I ALWAYS ruin surprises!) but he didn’t realise that instead of booking a double bed he had booked us 2 (double) single beds haha!! Lets just say I had tears strolling down my face watching his face drop, bless him!!
So, anyway we had a good sleep ready for our beach day :)



Ready to Go!!


<3 Our Romantic Meal <3




Spot of Body building ;)


Trying out a new pose after watching the body builders :)






Packed.com!!! Luckily we were on the other EMPTY side!


Yummy Churros!


I am so grateful to have Josh in my life and for the special things that he does for me and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him and then some!!


Happy Valentines to you all!







No comments:

Post a Comment