Wednesday 4 March 2015

Favourite Recipe ~ January ~ Mongolian Beef





Favourite Recipe






All I have to say is ‘Thank goodness for Pinterest’!  One of our Goals for 2015 (blog post for that will be coming soon) is to try at least 2 new recipes a month as we became lazy and just kept having the same meals every week. We just couldn't be bothered to be experimental and had just got stuck in our routines!!! So this year should be an adventurous year for our cooking skills!!! Already my spices box has tripled in size and we are only in February haha!!


In January our favourite meal we made was called Mongolian Beef.  I first heard about this recipe from my brother and sister-in-law. During one of the phone calls we had with them whilst we were in Chile, they were cooking their dinner and after my Ryan’s reaction to this delicious meal, I have been itching to make it myself, and my goodness... Josh and I are delighted I did as it is DIVINE!!!


I will leave a link to a blog that has the recipe; I have used this ladies blog for a few recipes and I absolutely love them!!!


 






 


Enjoy all!! Let me know what you think of the recipe if you try it!


This will definitely be a meal that we will be cooking very regularly!!!





I apologise about the picture!! I know it doesn't look very appetising but I PROMISE it was DIVINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment